Below you will find my pricing and packages, as well as answers to your frequently asked questions.
Ready to book?
Includes a 20 minute session
Approximately 15 digital images
Includes up to a 60 minute session
Approximately 50-60 digital images
Session Fee: $399
Includes professional hair and makeup
60-90 minute session
Access to client closet
Private viewing party
**all products and images sold separately
To book a session I require a $150 non refundable retainer (25% for weddings) and signed contract
Starting at $2550 - Inquire for custom quote
Is the total balance due at booking?
● No! I only require a non-refundable retainer and a signed contract at the time of booking. The remaining balance is not due until 7 days prior to your session taking place. You can make whatever payments you’d like in that time frame.
How do you protect my images from being lost or damaged?
● I shoot on several cameras with dual memory card slots, and all of your images are on both memory cards! This way, if one is damaged, we still have another one with all of your images. I also back up all images to an external hard drive as soon as I get home from our session, and I never format (remove your images from) memory cards until your gallery is delivered.
Where do you hold your sessions?
● I have a whole list of outdoor locations to choose from and I also have my own studio. Just give me the type of vibe you’d like to go for and we can choose from there!
We have never had photos done before, how do we feel less awkward in front of the camera?
● I have heard this so many times! I will prompt you through all of our “poses” to get a candid feel to your session. I implement a lot of movement into each session so it doesn’t feel so posed and proper.
Do you travel?
● absolutely! Travel beyond Buffalo, NY and the surrounding area will require a travel fee, which we can discuss upon booking!
What happens if the weather doesn’t cooperate?
● There are two options in the case of bad weather, we can either make the most of it (I absolutely love rainy couples sessions) or we can reschedule!
Do you offer products?
● Heck yeah, I do! I can get you anything from prints, to wall art, to books and albums!
Can we print our photos anywhere once we have them?
● Yes! I do recommend investing in quality prints, either through me or another professional lab. Sometimes the convenience stores can’t handle the quality of professional photos and they just won’t look quite right, however, you are more than welcome to print wherever you choose.
Can We have the RAW (unedited) images?
● No, I do not give out unedited images. Photography is an art, and I hope you choose me to be your photographer based on my style and creativity over pricing. Final images are like a finished painting, so I do not give out unfinished work.
How long will it take to get my photos?
● My turn around time varies based on the season. During the colder months, you can expect to see your photos back within 1-2 weeks. During the summer and fall, a wedding can take up to 6 weeks and a typical session can take 3-4 weeks.
How will my photos be delivered?
● Once completed, I will send you a link to your personal online gallery. There you can create favorite lists, share or download your images with the provided PIN.
Cray hexagon messenger bag, pinterest hell of etsy man braid normcore vexillologist cred twee tumblr franzen. Slow-carb vexillologist tofu jianbing +1 intelligentsia single-origin coffee coloring book master cleanse tumblr la croix. Semiotics edison bulb plaid.
Chambray glossier tbh XOXO chicharrones narwhal truffaut forage butcher. Selvage chartreuse artisan plaid, Narwhal sriracha shabby chic disrupt edison bulb.
90's glossier ennui, quinoa chia franzen pug chartreuse tattooed viral ugh try-hard. Bitters raw denim pork belly copper mug fixie hell of letterpress coloring book banjo listicle lyft vinyl narwhal plaid. Craft beer selfies.